Wednesday, January 17, 2018

No Recipe Needed Ranch Dip


Seriously, the title says it all.... this really does NOT need a recipe. In fact, I'd venture to guess most people reading this have made this dip before if they're on Weight Watchers. My coworker was eating this the other day and let me try it- let's just say ever since then this has become a staple in my house. It tastes like the creamiest ranch dip ever. I hate nonfat Greek yogurt on it's own so I was reluctant but this is delicious. Everyone enjoys it here so to me that makes it a complete winner.

I have had this on sandwiches, as a dip for veggies, as a dip for pretzels, on buffalo chicken bites... you name it, I've probably dipped it in this. It's not fancy, it's really not even a recipe, but it's a staple!

0sp on the Weight Watchers Freestyle Program

Ingredients:
1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
1 tbsp ranch dressing mix

Directions:
1- Combine the two ingredients. Stir well.
2- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment